sábado, 19 de marzo de 2011

Sandra Detective de cuentos


Hello¡ My name is Sandra. I'm five years old. I'm thin and short. I live in TV. I've got two, blue and big eyes. I've got a small nose and a mouth. I like listening to music but I don't like playing tennis. I can ride a horse but I can't fly. I'm wearing a blue and long jacket. My favourite colour is blue. My favourite number is ten. My favourite sport is play football. My favourite hobby is ice-skating. I've got a pet. His name is Fo. It likes listening to music and playing football.
BY: Carmen Losada García 5ºA.

1 comentario:

  1. Congratulations! Your composition is very good. I like it very much. There are some mistakes. Pay attention, please.

    Size + colour + shape (tamaño + color + forma)
    I´ve got two big blue eyes.
    I´m wearing a long blue jacket.
    Sandra is a stories detective.

    Very good!
    Your teacher,
    Lidia.

    ResponderEliminar

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.