lunes, 14 de marzo de 2011

POCOYO

Hello! My name is Pocoyo. I'm two years old. I'm short. I've got a small norse. I've got two and small hands.
I live in TV. I like singing and playing. I don't like listening to music or riding a horse. I can play tennis and play basketball. I can't fly or play computer games. I love mys friends. I eat meat, fruit, fish, and vegetables. My favourite aniomal is my friend Pato. My favourite colour is blue. My favourite number is three. My favourite sport is play volleyball. My favourite food is sausages. My favourite hobby is going to the cinema. I hate lentils.

By: Carmen Losada García 5ºA.

1 comentario:

  1. Hi, Carmen. Your composition is very good. I like it very much!! There are some spealling mistakes. Pay attention, please.

    nose / my / animal

    Excellent!!!
    Your teacher,
    Lidia.

    ResponderEliminar

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.