domingo, 6 de marzo de 2011

Me


Hello!! My name is Emma. I´m ten years old. I´m from Spain. I live in Cañada Rosal. I´m a student.

I´m tall and thin. I´ve got fait hair. I´ve got brown eyes. I´m wearing a
green, orange, blue and pink dress.

I´m nervous, talkative and nice.

I like tomatoes and bananas. I doesn´t like garbanzoes and salad.
I like tomatoes, but I doesn´t like
garbanzoes. I can jump and swim. I can´t fly. I can run, but I can´t fly.
I´m good playing tennis. My favourite
sport is tennis. My favourite animal is
dog. My hobby is playing in the park.


BY EMMA CANALES HANS 6ºB.

1 comentario:

  1. Hi, your composition is very good. I like it very much!!! And... a very nice picture!!!! ha ha

    Emma, there are some mistakes. Can you correct them,please?

    Be careful!! I like.... but I don´t like.
    He /she likes.... but he/she doesn´t like....

    Excellent!!!

    Your teacher,
    Lidia.

    ResponderEliminar

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.