martes, 12 de junio de 2012

Yesterday

Yesterday, I visited a nature reserve in the Scottish mountains with my friend.
It was fantastic! We watched some deer running through the trees. We saw some cows in the fields. In afternoon we went birdwatching. We saz some eagles flying over the mountains. Then I discoverd a baby eagle in danger it had a broken wing. We went to the animal hospital with the little eagle, they helped him. I wrote a letter fo the hospitar to say thank you.


(By: Laura Cala Romero. 6ºB)

2 comentarios:

  1. Laura tu escrito está estupendo... me suena un poco... algo copiado del libro???? jeejejej No importa, así también se aprende... se interiorizan las expresiones...

    Your teacher,
    Lidia.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Jajajajaja
    Maestra, cómo te dije si podría y tu me dijiste: ''Vale, jajajaja'' pues bueno, cómo ves lo hice..
    jejejejeje espero que pases un buen verano maestra.

    Besos y abrazos, Laura.

    ResponderEliminar

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.