viernes, 8 de junio de 2012

ENTREVISTA A LA MAESTRA LIDIA

Catalín: What´s your name? My name is Lidia.

Rocío: What´s your surname? My surnames are Chambra González.

Ainhoa: How old are you? I´m in my thirties.

David: What time do you get up? I get up at half past seven.

Catalín: Do you like animals? No, I don´t.

Rocío: What´s your favourite singer? My favourite singer is Roxette.

Ainhoa: Do you like travelling? Yes, I do. I love to travel.

David: What do you like doing in your free time? I like going to the cinema and reading books and English magazines.

Catalín: What´s your favourite country? I like lots of countries. For example, Germany, England, France, Russia...

Ainhoa: What´s your job? I´m an English teacher.

David: Have you got a boyfriend? Yes, I have.

Rocío: What´s his name? His name is Manuel.

Catalín: Do you want to have a baby? I´m not sure.

Ainhoa: What´s your favourite film? I like lots of films. For example, Los puentes de Madison.

David: What are you going to do this summer? I´m going to go to the beach in June, and I´m going to go to Russia in July.

Rocío: What´s your favourite TV programme? Spanish people around the world.

Ainhoa: Do you like reading? Yes, I do.

David: What kind of books do you like reading? I like reading books about history and love stories.

Catalín: What´s your best friend´s name? Anabel.

Rocío: What´s your favourite food? I like salad and pasta.

Ainhoa: Do you like Cañada? Yes, I do.

Rocío: Why? Because it´s a quiet town.

Catalín: Do you smoke? No, I don´t.

Rocío: When´s your birthday? My birthday is the 20th of March.

Ainhoa: Do you like sport? Not much.

David: Can you play tennis? No, I can´t.

Catalín: Do you like English? Yes, I love it.

Rocío: Do you like this school? Yes, I do.

Ainhoa: What´s your favourite song? My favourite song is music.

David: Do you want to travel to London? Yes, I traveled to London six years ago. I loved it!

Catalín: What do you do every day? I get up, have breakfast, get dressed, go to work. After, I go home.

David: How many hours a day do you watch TV? I have not time to watch TV. Sometimes I watch the news.

Ainhoa: Have you got a brother? No, I haven´t.

David: Have you got a sister? No, I haven´t.

Catalín: What´s your mother´s name? My mother´s name is Pepi.

Rocío: What´s your father's name? My father´s name is Juan Antonio.

Ainhoa: Have you got a pet? No, I haven´t.

David: Do you like listening to music? Yes, I do.

Catalín: Do you like shopping? Yes, I do.

Rocío: Do you like going to the cinema? Yes, I love it.

2 comentarios:

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Muy bien David... ya me sonaban las preguntas,eh??? jejejejeje


    Your teacher,
    Lidia.

    ResponderEliminar

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.