lunes, 28 de febrero de 2011

MY

My name is Carmen. I 'm ten years old. I' ve got long, fair and straight hair. I' ve got two eyes and small mouth.I like listening to music but I don't like playing tennis. I can ride a horse but I can't ply basketball. My birthday is on 24th September. My favourite animal is my dog. My favourite colour is red. My favourite subjects are Maths and Engilsh. My favourite number is two. My favourite food is pizza. My favourite sport is play volleyball. I have a sister. Her name is Gloria. She is twelve years old. She likes playing computer games. She can swim but She can't play volleyball. I have a dog. My dog is Pancho. It's two years old. Pancho it's short and very fat and is black and white.
By : Carmen Losada García 5ºA.

1 comentario:

  1. Carmen tu composición está estupenda. Has hecho toda una redacción incluyendo datos y descripción sobre ti, sobre tu hermana y sobre tu perro. Se te olvidó decir que es famoso,eh?? jajaja

    Sólo decirte que el título es incorrecto, debería ser ME.

    Sigue trabajando. Sigue en esa línea de hacer los escritos completos y muy pronto podrías dar el paso de escribir perqueños cuentos en inglés.

    Excellent!!! Fantastic!!! And a lovely picture!!!

    Your teacher,
    Lidia.

    ResponderEliminar

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.