sábado, 26 de noviembre de 2011

ME

Hello! My name is David. I´m eleven years old. I´m from Spain. I live in Cañada Rosal. I´m in 6B.

I´m tall and thin. I´ve got short, dark and straight hair. I´ve got short and brown eyes. I´m wearing a blue tracksuit. I´m nice. I like spaghettis and salad. I don´t like eating tomatoes. I like watch television, but I don´t like study. I love doing water sports.
My favourite subject are Science and P.E. My favourite football team are Betis and Sevilla.

I also want to go to London on holiday. London is a beautiful place to visit. It´
s the capital city of the United Kingdom. It´s bigger than Madrid, but it´s smaller than New York. There are lots of famous sights to see, for example: The London Eye, the Tower of London, Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, British Museum, Trafalgar Square, Piccadilly Circus, Tower Bridge...

Leicester Square is a famous square in London. Leicester Square is smaller than Trafalgar Square, but it´s got lots of cinemas and restaurants. Trafalgar Square is a famous square in London, too. It´s bigger than Leicester Square.

2 comentarios:

  1. No he puesto el nombre ni el curso porque ya lo pone debajo.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Congratulations!!! Your composition is very good. I like it very much. There are some mistakes. Can you correct them, please?

    Excellent!!

    Your teacher,
    Lidia.

    ResponderEliminar

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.